Library Summer Fun
Read for the Stars this summer!
How Library Summer Fun reading program works:
Kids aged from birth to Pre-K:
Pick up a Reading Tracker coloring sheet to track every 20 minutes you read (or are read to!). When you fill up the Reading Tracker, bring it to the library to get a prize!
- Track reading minutes and complete challenges online.
- Don’t want to track online? No problem! Pick up a paper Reading Tracker at the Youth Desk.
- Read for 60 minutes, log your minutes, and then choose a raffle ticket or instant prize.
- Complete a challenge and choose a raffle ticket or instant prize. When you read for a challenge, track those minutes because they count too!
- We will release two new challenges every Thursday, so log in often for more chances to earn instant prizes and raffle tickets! Find books about space that go with some of the challenges here.
- Last day to log minutes and complete challenges is SAT, AUG 3, by 6 p.m.
- Come into the Youth Wing from SAT, AUG 3 – MON, AUG 5 (until 8:30 PM) to redeem any unclaimed raffle tickets you've earned and receive a participation certificate.
- Raffle prize drawing TUES, AUG 6! All winners will be notified by phone by end of day AUG 7.
- Teton County Fair Pass winners will be drawn on FRI, JUL 19, before the Fair begins.
- See our calendar for fun summer activities!
Instant prizes include: rubber duckies, pencils, free books, and coupons to pay off overdue library fines.
Raffle prizes include: lego sets, art supply kits, an America Girl doll, outer space-themed apparel and even a Teton County Fair Mega Pass!
High school-aged students log in/sign up at tclib.org/highschoolreads.
Library Summer Fun is generously supported by the Carolyn and Chuck Miller Charitable Fund and your gifts to Old Bill’s Fun Run.