We’re closed until further notice...
Contact us by phone and email to help you access our digital materials, answer your reference questions and find your next best read. If we don’t catch you right away, leave a message and we will call you within an hour.
Jackson Main Library:
MON-FRI 9:30 am-6:30 pm; SAT-SUN 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
For Circulation and Adult Services, call 307-201-3419.
For the Youth Desk, call 307-733-2164 and press 2.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Circulation, email@example.com for Adult Services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Youth Services.
Alta Branch: TUE & THUR 12:00-6:00 p.m., WED 12:00-8:00 p.m., FRI-SAT 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Phone: 307-353-2505.
...but tclib.org is open 24/7.
- We’ve increased the checkout limits for Hoopla e-books, e-audiobooks, movies and music and Kanopy films. We’re purchasing additional items from Overdrive. Please email us at email@example.com with digital purchase suggestions for items not currently available through our library.
- We’ve opened access to library card holders who are blocked from digital materials due to fines and fees.
- No library card? Call or email us during the hours above and we can help you.
- Visit tclib.org/digital to find more about e-books, e-audiobooks, e-music, e-video, e-magazines and e-newspapers.
- Ancestry is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
- Foundation Directory Online is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
...and we’re creating some fun content for you.
- Check out our online storytime & craft videos here and find out how you can go on a #JHBearHunt here.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@tetoncountylibrary) for behind-the-scenes tips and all our latest news.
...answers to commonly-asked questions:
- Our free Wi-Fi is active and available curbside or in the parking lot, 24/7
- Our Virginian Lane book drop is scheduled to open SAT, MAY 30. Please return any library materials you have checked out soon after the book drop is open--we really want to get those items quarantined and then back in circulation for the community! We’re still not charging overdue fines for these until further notice.
- Contactless curbside pickup is scheduled to begin SAT, JUNE 13. You’ll be able to start placing holds on items as of THUR, JUNE 11. When your hold becomes available, we’ll let you know, and ask for estimated pickup time/day from you. Your items will be checked out to your card and available for pickup at the north (parking lot) side auditorium door on the day you specify. Any holds that were available at the time we closed will be available for one week at the time curbside pickup begins.
- Interlibrary Loan and placing holds through our catalog are suspended, but any items currently on the hold shelf will remain there until the library reopens.
- Physical library materials will continue to be ordered and shelf-ready for you to check out when the library reopens.
- Our selectors will be choosing the latest titles. We love hearing your suggestions. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your suggestions.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing will occur at the Jackson Main Library and the Alta Branch in anticipation of serving you in the library when we reopen.