- Library COVID-19 Access
Browse, Borrow & Boogie visits
Visit the library by reservation MON-FRI in Jackson, TUES-SAT in Alta. Make a reservation here. Walk-ins also welcome during Browse, Borrow & Boogie hours if there is space available.
Curbside pickup daily
Place a hold on an item through our catalog here. When your hold becomes available, we’ll let you know via email or phone. Come to the gallery door next to the parking lot to pick up your holds or interlibrary loans. Either knock on the door or call 307-733-2164, option 1. Jackson Main Library: MON-FRI, 9:30 am-6:30 pm; SAT-SUN 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
Contact us by phone and email daily
to help you access our digital materials, help place items on hold, answer your reference questions and find your next best read. If we don’t catch you right away, leave a message and we will call you within an hour.
Jackson Main Library:
MON-FRI 9:30 am-6:30 pm; SAT-SUN 1:00 pm-5:00 pm.
For curbside holds and interlibrary loan pickup, call 307-733-2164, option 1.
For reference and Adult Services, call 307-733-2164, option 2.
For the Youth Desk, call 307-733-2164, option 3.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org for Circulation, email@example.com for Adult Services and firstname.lastname@example.org for Youth Services.
Alta Branch: TUE-THUR 12:00-6:00 p.m., FRI-SAT 10:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.Phone: 307-353-2505. Email: email@example.com.
Our free Wi-Fi is active and available outside the building, 24/7.
Tclib.org is open 24/7.
- We’ve increased the checkout limits for Hoopla e-books, e-audiobooks, movies and music and Kanopy films. We’re purchasing additional items from Overdrive. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with digital purchase suggestions for items not currently available through our library.
- We’ve opened access to library card holders who are blocked from digital materials due to fines and fees.
- No library card? Call or email us during the hours above and we can help you.
- Visit tclib.org/digital to find more about e-books, e-audiobooks, e-music, e-video, e-magazines and e-newspapers.
- Ancestry is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
- Foundation Directory Online is temporarily allowing outside-the-library access to library card holders.
...and we’re creating some fun content for you.
- Check out our online storytime & craft videos here and find out how you can go on a #JHBearHunt here.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (@tetoncountylibrary) for behind-the-scenes tips and all our latest news.
...answers to commonly-asked questions:
- Our Virginian Lane book drop is open. Please return any library materials you have checked out--we really want to get those items quarantined and then back in circulation for the community!
- Interlibrary Loans are available, get details here.
- Physical library materials will continue to be ordered and shelf-ready for you to check out when the library reopens.
- Our selectors will be choosing the latest titles. We love hearing your suggestions. Please email us at email@example.com with your suggestions.
- Deep cleaning and sanitizing will occur at the Jackson Main Library and the Alta Branch in anticipation of serving you in the library when we reopen.