Borrow from other Libraries
Looking for something that we don't have?
A few options to try:
- Search the catalog to see if the item is on order and place a hold.
- Ask us to buy newer items (published in the last 6 months) by making a Purchase Suggestion.
- Additional copies of items we already own may be requested for a book club (or check out our book club kits!)
- Ask us about print and audio materials for the visually impaired.
Or, request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) from another Wyoming Library (WYLD):
- You will need your library card number and PIN.
- Open the Catalog.
- Adjust the advanced search drop down menu to include “ALL WYLD Libraries” from the drop down labelled “Teton Co Library.”
- Search for your item.
- Click on the item title to open the entire record.
- In the column on the right, click “Request Interlibrary Loan.”
- Enter your library card information and click “Request the Item.”
- To complete the ILL request, answer the questions and click “Log in.”
- Select pickup library and click "submit."
- You will receive an email when your requested material arrives at the library.
- When you're finished with the item, return it to Teton County Library.
Still not finding what you want or need?
How much it costs:
- ILL loans are free thanks to support from Teton County Library Foundation.
- We charge a $5.00 fee for items you order but don't pick up.
- Journal and periodical articles are typically free and are emailed directly to you.
- Libraries may charge additional fees for some items, such as hard-to-find journal articles. If there are extra fees, we will alert you before placing your order.
- Large Print items: If larger sized print is easier or more comfortable for you to read, ILL services are free for all large print books. Add a note in the form indicating that you want Large Print.
How long it takes:
- Items typically arrive here within two weeks from in-state libraries and up to three weeks from out-of-state libraries.
- After we submit your request, we rely on our partner lending libraries to fulfill it. Occasionally there are delays and we appreciate your patience.
- Due dates are set by the lending library.
- Please return ILL items on time so that we may maintain good working relationships with other libraries and borrowing privileges for all of our patrons.