Borrow From Other Libraries
Newer items published within the past six months arenot available through Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
How to Request an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) from another Wyoming Library (WYLD):
- You will need your library card number and PIN.
- Open The Catalog.
- Adjust the advanced search drop down menu to include “ALL WYLD Libraries” from the drop down labelled “Teton Co Library.”
- Search for your item.
- Click on the item title to open the entire record.
- In the column on the right, click “Request from another library.”
- Click “Place a Hold.”
- Enter your library card information and click “Request the Item.”
- To complete the ILL request, answer the questions and click “Place ILL Request.”
- You will receive an email when your requested material arrives at the library.
Still not finding what you want or need?
How much it costs:
- Most items are $2.00.
- Journal and periodical articles are typically free.
- Libraries charge additional fees for some items, such as hard-to-find journal articles. If there are extra fees, we will alert you before placing your order.
How long it takes:
- Items typically arrive here within 7-10 business days from in-state libraries and up to three weeks from out-of-state libraries.
- After we submit your request, we rely on our partner lending libraries to fulfill it. Occasionally there are delays and we appreciate your patience.
- Check the status of your order or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 307-733-2164 x105.
- Due Dates are set by our partner lending libraries. They will mark your items accordingly.
- Please return ILL items on time so that we may maintain good working relationships with partner libraries and borrowing privileges for all of our patrons.