January 16, 2014
TETON COUNTY LIBRARY BOARD MEETING
TETON COUNTY LIBRARY BOARD MEETING-REGULAR
Thursday, January 16, 2014 12:00 PM
Minutes Approved 2/20/2014
Teton County Library is the community’s open door to a world of opportunity and fulfillment through resources, programs and services, that connect, inspire and educate.
President Clark Heindl called the meeting to order at 12:00 PM
Board Member Attendance
Present: Clark Heindl, Carol Peck, Audrey Hagen and Lisa Delaney
Absent: Jim Moses
Correspondence Report-Correspondence was received from Anne Coldsmith, dated 12/26/2013
Section 215 Report-None
· Minutes from December 2013
· January vouchers
· Director’s Report
· Foundation Report
· Friends Report
Action Item: Approve Consent Agenda-Carol moved to approve the consent agenda, Audrey seconded, all voted in favor.
· Recommendation on library positions within County salary structure
· Action Item: Approve updated position classifications-Audrey made a motion to approve, Lisa seconded, all voted in favor.
Report from Communications Manager, Julia Hysell
· Presentation of overview of 2014 Marketing Plan for the Library
· Review proposal for meeting minutes in accordance with updated County Commissioners’ Meeting Procedures
· Action Item: Adopt Updated Meeting Minutes Procedures-Audrey made a motion to adopt, Carol seconded, all voted in favor.
· Review/discussion of options for Virginian Lane sidewalk
· Board recruitment: Review of board skills assessment
· Follow up with Friends & Foundation Boards
At 1:36 PM, Carol made a motion to go into Executive Session, Audrey seconded all voted in favor.
Carol made a motion to come out of Executive Session, Lisa seconded, all voted in favor.
Carol moved to adjourn the meeting, Lisa seconded, all voted in favor.
Respectfully submitted: Sally McCullough, TCL Business Manager