Senior Book Club
A love of literature is the only qualification necessary for joining the Senior Book Club. These partakers of prose meet at the Senior Center, 830 E. Hansen Ave. on the first Tuesday of each month at 10:30 a.m. New members are always welcome, and books are provided for free by Friends of the Teton County Library.
Our Reading List for 2013:
- August 6 The 1950’s by David Halberstam. Leader to be determined.
- September 3 The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom, led by Joan Goldfarb
- October 1 The Light Between Oceans by M. L. Stedman, led by Nancy Van Ee
- November 5 The Round House by Louise Erdrich. Leader to be announced.
- December 10 Special Program: Contact Lokey at 733-2164, ext. 255 for more information
- 2014: January 7 Alone in the Kitchen with an Eggplant by Jenni Ferrari-Adler, led by Anne Coldsmith
Please note that the reading list may be subject to change. Please call 733-2164, ext. 255 if you have questions.