Explore - Fun
Join Teton County Library in celebrating our 75th year as a public library! Our official birthday is in January, but we’ll keep the revelry going all year round, with monthly themes that spotlight and celebrate what the library and community offer to one another.
Below, find fun online resources and books to explore based on this month’s theme. Enjoy!
Great Group GamesYour ultimate game group resource for free and fun youth party games, icebreakers, outdoor games, and more.
SFS KidsThis website provides a great way for people of all ages to hear, learn, and have fun with music.
Story NoryOnline audio stories that are free to download. You will find a mixture of new stories, fairy tales, and specially adapted myths and histories, and poetry.
Animals - Nat GeoThe National Geographic Wildlife Films allows kids to enjoy movies of a wide variety of animals, including a live eagle nest webcam.
- Outdoor crafts: lots of fun things to make and do outside
- Summary:A collection of fun, beautiful projects that children can make and do outside, Outdoor Crafts incorporates natural materials that children can find in their backyard, or that they’ve grown themselves in a garden or pot.
- Call #: J 745.5 OUTDOOR
- 230 juegos ¡para toda la familia!
- Author:Bertrand, Isabelle.
- Summary:Engaging and entertaining, this collection of hundreds of lively activities includes games that can be played indoors or outdoors and alone or with family or friends.
- Call #: J SPANISH 793 BERTRAND
- Trekking on a trail: hiking adventures for kids
- Author:White, Linda
- Summary:Children’s activity book that teaches fun activities to do when hiking, whether in the backyard or in the wilderness
- Call #:J 796.51 WHITE L
The Library’s databases are fun and helpful, but you need a password to access them.
If you know the password, or are using a computer inside the library, link to any of the databases below and sign in.
BrainFuse - connect nowHomework Help Now!
Live online homework help 24/7 from expert tutors - submit a question to a tutor & receive live expert assistance.