For the thinkers, dreamers and doers in your life: Give books!
As a thank you to library supporters (folks like you), Teton County Library Foundation, with help from library staff, has curated a list of recommended gifts for the book lovers in your life.
• All the Light We Cannot See by Anthony Doerr
• Citizen: An American Lyric by Claudia Rankine (Writers at the Library, April 22, 2015)
• The Boys in the Boat: Nine Americans and Their Epic Quests for Gold at the 1936 Berlin Olympics by Daniel James Brown
Art and Design
• Cover by Peter Mendelsund
• Gale Gand’s Lunch! by Gale Gand
For Young Readers
• Biscuit Finds a Friend (My First I Can Read Book) by Alyssa Satin Capucilli
• Adventures with Barefoot Critters by Teagan White
• Dragonbreath series by Ursula Vernon
• Better Nate than Ever by Tim Federle
• The Ascendance Trilogy by Jennifer A. Nielsen
• Fat Kid Rules the World by K.L. Going
See the full list at tclib.org/giftlist.
The Friends Book Nook offers a wide variety of gently used books for sale - including more recent best sellers than you can believe. Enjoy a cup of coffee with a Book Nook volunteer as you browse the shelves for your favorite titles. Offerings span from fiction, biography, cookbooks and sports to politics and books for children and young adults. Spanish books are also available. Visit the Volunteer Picks shelf to see what neighbors are reading.
Mon-Thurs, 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Fri, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Sat, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.