Does this sound like you?
• Currently without health insurance
• In jeopardy of losing insurance coverage
• Interested in switching plans
• Just need to re-enroll
Certified marketplace navigators from St. John’s Medical Center and Teton County Library can help determine your eligibility for subsidies through the marketplace.
November 15 through February 15, 2015
Thursdays, 5:30 and 6:30 p.m.
Saturdays, 10 and 11 a.m.
What: Free, one-hour private appointments at Teton County Library
How: Call the Library front desk at 733-2164 to schedule your appointment
Small business owners who want to investigate their options on the SHOP (Small Business Health Options Program) marketplace or who simply need to re-enroll in their current marketplace plan are also encouraged to meet with a navigator.
Starting in 2014, a fine, or “individual shared responsibility payment” will be imposed upon all tax filers who have not had health insurance for three consecutive months or more in a calendar year (unless the filer meets criteria for an exemption).
• Julia Heemstra, St. John’s Medical Center Wellness Department, , 739-7244
• Isabel Zumel, Library Assistant Director, , 733-2164 ext. 101
Tell-a-Friend about this article.