- You need your library card number and PIN to renew items.
- Maximum three renewals per item.
- Unfortunately, if someone else has put a hold on the item you want for longer, you won’t be able to renew it. But you can place a hold on it! Or keep it and pay the overdue fees.
- Log in to My Account
- Click Checkouts tab
- Select items you’d like to renew
- Click Renew button
Never miss a due date! Make sure your library account includes your email address.
- three days before your items are due
- on the first day the items are overdue
- at one week overdue
- at three weeks overdue
At six weeks overdue, we’ll send you a bill for the cost of replacing the items. The next time you visit us, you can return the items and just pay the overdue fines. Or if they’ve been lost or damaged, you’ll need to pay the replacement cost. You won’t be able to use your card until you do.
If we only have your mailing address, you’ll only get the final three notices.
Library materials are common goods shared by all in our community. You are responsible for all library materials checked out on your card. If an item is lost or damaged beyond repair, you will be responsible for the full cost of replacing the item in our collection. If one part of a set is lost or damaged, you will be charged the replacement cost for the entire set.
View full Circulation Policies.