Conduct hands-on trainings with your staff, clients or students.
Reserve the Computer Lab
Email request to email@example.com or call 307-733-2164 x116.
- Presenters must bring presentation materials on flash drives, DVDs or plan to connect to materials online.
- No outside equipment may be projected, patrons may not change any arrangement of equipment or wiring.
- Free for non-profit organizations, the Town of Jackson, Teton County or a Wyoming State Agency.
- $75/hour for for-profit organizations.
- No sales are allowed, including charging fees for classes.
Maximum occupancy = 10 people
View Meeting Room Policy
- 1 Instructor PC (screen image projected to front of class)
- 9 Student PCs
- Desk space for students who bring laptops
All PCs Include:
- Internet browsers (x3)
- Microsoft Office 2007: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Adobe Photoshop products
- Select picture viewers and music players
- DVD/CD player/burner
- SD Memory Card reader