Study & Meeting Rooms
Collaborate, engage and get things done.
- 7 study rooms (1-4 located in Main Wing, 5-7 located in Youth Wing)
- 2 meeting rooms (located in Main Wing)
- 2 hours/day/patron,
1 hour sessions only during congested hours 2:15 PM - 5:15 PM
- Reserve 7 days in advance with TCL library card, day of without a card. Non-profits may book meeting rooms 60 days in advance.
- No shows: Reservations canceled 15 minutes after start time.
- Drinks with a lid are allowed. Snacks should be eaten in the lobby.
Study Room(s) maximum occupancy= 6 people
Meeting Room 1 maximum occupancy = 8 people
Meeting Room 2 maximum occupancy = 10 people
Study Room Equipment(meeting rooms have no technology)
- WiFi access
- flat screen TV with laptop connections
- Blu-ray/DVD players
- Game consoles: Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3