1,2,3, Play with Me!
Parent Child Workshop
Parents or caregivers and your children ages 3 & younger (siblings under age 5 may also attend) are invited to 1,2,3, Play with Me!, a 5-week workshop on Fridays, SEPT 13 - OCT 11, 10:30-11:45 a.m.
Our youth auditorium is set up with developmentally appropriate toy stations and art activities for children and parents to play with together, while mingling with other families and asking questions of childhood development specialists on hand.
Registration begins AUG 16, click here to sign up.
Weekly childhood development topics featured:
- SEPT 13 Early Literacy, General Parenting, Mary Flamino, Youth Services Manager, Teton County Library
- SEPT 20 Speech, Hearing, and Language Development, Denise Faicco, Teton Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
- SEPT 27 Child Development, Rachel Wigglesworth, Growing Great Families
- OCT 4 Nutrition, Michelle Robertson, WIC
- OCT 11 Music & Movement, Susan Jones, Wilson Mountain Music
We have parenting books to help you with all stages of your child's development! Click here for a list of parenting books related to the topics featured in the workshop.
Teton County Library is a certified Family Place Library. Family Place builds on the knowledge that good health, early learning, parental involvement and supportive communities play a critical role in a young child’s growth and development. The overall goal of Family Place Libraries is to develop and institutionalize a family friendly environment by transforming libraries into community centers for literacy, early childhood development, parent education and engagement, family support and community information.
1,2,3, Play with Me is made possible thanks to your donations large and small to Teton County Library Foundation & Friends.