About Alta Branch
Visit us on the quieter side of the Tetons!
The Alta Branch Library offers the same wide-ranging access to collections and materials as the Main Library in Jackson--our weekly courier service brings anything you'd like over the hill for easy pick up at the Branch. We'll also process returns for anything you checked out in Jackson.
Please note that during COVID-19 yellow risk phase, our capacity is 10 people in the space. Click here to make a reservation to ensure your visit--walk-ins are welcome if space permits. We ask that you: sanitize your hands on your way in, practice physical distancing, and wear a face covering when you are in the building as a courtesy to others. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
We'll also close briefly for cleaning TUE-THUR, 2:45-3:00 p.m. and FRI-SAT, 12:45-1:00 p.m.
- 5 PC computers with Internet, Microsoft Office software, photo editing and media playing software.
- Dedicated children’s area.
- Digital Media available:
- Downloadables for adults and children
- Printing (black and white, $.15/page, and color, $.75/page)
- Programs including book clubs, storytimes, and guest speakers
- Public meeting room is unavailable during COVID-19 safety measures
- Reading area with spectacular Teton views
- Wi-Fi access during open hours