Passport Appointments Required
- Appointments for Passport application processing are required.
- You may schedule your appointment by CLICKING HERE.
- Applications are mailed out the following business day.
- Direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 307-733-2164 x3301.
The U.S. Department of State requires payment by personal check, certified check or money order only. Library processing fees ($35) may be paid using check or credit card.
Passports for Children
New and renewing passports for children require processing through our office and both parents and child must be present. View more information.
Application forms for new and renewing passports are available at Teton County Library (Jackson location only) during business hours or can be obtained from the U.S. Department of State website.
Adults who hold a 10 year passport, issued less than 15 years ago must send their applications directly to U.S. Department of State. Our office does not process Adult Renewal Applications.
Current Processing Times & Fees
- Library Processing Fee - $35 per application, acceptable payment includes: check, money order or credit card.
- U.S. Department of State Processing Fees - Acceptable payment includes personal check, certified check or money order only.
- U.S. Department of State standard processing times can take approximately 8-11 weeks as of 10/2/23.
- U.S. Department of State expedited processing times can take approximately 5-7 weeks as of 10/2/23 (for an additional $60 per application).
- Click Here to confirm current processing times.
- Click Here to confirm current fees.
Access further information on passports and cards online, or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778, TTY/TDD users can call 1-888-874-7793.