Book Clubs & Book Club Kits
Join us - new members are always welcome!
Cover to Cover Book Club
Share in a love of literature with fellow readers; we meet the 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30 a.m. with some exceptions. Formerly known as the Senior Book Club.
Cover to Cover Book Club Schedule, 2023
- February 7: The Huntress, Kate Quinn
- March 7: Cowboys and East Indians, Nina McConigley
- April 4: Madam Speaker, Susan Page
Most books are provided free by the Teton County Library Foundation. Contact email@example.com for more information.
Monday Night Book Club
Read a broad range of books, including contemporary fiction and nonfiction. Meets the 4th Monday of the month, 5:30-7:00 p.m. in the Learning Lab and online .
Monday Night Book Club Schedule, 2023
- January 30: Sharks in the Time of Saviors, Kawai Strong Washburn
- February 27: The Last American Man, Elizabeth Gilbert
- March 27: Lillian Boxfish Takes a Walk, Kathleen Rooney
- April 24: Becoming Duchess Goldblatt, Anonymous
- May 22: Harlem Shuffle, Colson Whitehead
- June 26: Wayward, Dana Spiotta
Contact Leah, 307-733-2164 x3229, firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Book Club Kits
- Check-out a bag of books for your book group!
- Each bag contains a minimum of 5 books and discussion questions.
- Kits check out for 6 weeks and may be renewed if you need extra time.
- Search the catalog for "book club kit."
Jackson Book Club Kits (can be sent to Alta by request)
Alta Book Club Kits (can be sent to Jackson by request)
|Animal, Vegetable, Miracle: a Year of Food Life||Barbara Kingsolver|
|Devil in the Grove: Thurgood Marshall, the Groveland Boys, and the Dawn of a New America||Gilbert King|
|The Glass Castle: a memoir||Jeannette Walls|
|The Warmth of Other Suns: the Epic Story of America’s Great Migration||Isabelle Wilkerson|
|The Art Forger||Barbara Shapiro|
|Calico Joe||John Grisham|
|Cutting for Stone: a novel||Abraham Verghese|
|The Handmaid’s Tale||Margaret Atwood|
|Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet||Jamie Ford|
|My Sister’s Keeper: a Novel||Jodi Picoult|
|Never Fall Down: a novel||Patricia McCormick|
|A Piece of the World: a Novel||Christina Baker Kline|
|The Round House: a Novel||Louise Erdrich|
|Snow Flower and the Secret Fan: a Novel||Lisa See|
|The Son: a Novel||Philipp Meyer|
|The Thirteenth Tale||Diane Setterfield|
|To Be Sung Underwater: a novel||Tom McNeal|
|A Visit From the Goon Squad||Jennifer Egan|