Book Clubs & Book Club Kits
Join us - new members are always welcome!
Monday Book Club
Read a broad range of books, including contemporary fiction and nonfiction. Meets the 4th Monday of the month.
Monday Book Club Schedule 2019:
- January 28: Beneath A Scarlet Sky by Mark Sullivan
- February 25: Factfulness by Hans Rosling
- April 29: Bel Canto by Ann Patchet
- May 20: Less by Andrew Sean Greer
- June 24: Manhattan Beach by Jennifer Egan
- July 22: The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- August 26: Bad Blood by John Carreyrou
Contact: Leah, 307-733-2164 x3229, firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Book Club
Share in a love of literature with fellow readers; we meet the 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30 a.m. at the library with some exceptions.
Senior Book Club Schedule, 2019:
- January 8: Nothing Daunted by Dorothy Wickenden
- February 5: Destiny Disrupted by Tamim Ansary
- March 5: The Girl in the Red Coat by Kate Hamer
- April 2: Educated by Tara Westover
- May 7: Gentleman in Moscow by Amor Towles
- June 4: Sway: The Irresistible Pull of Irrational Behavior by Ori Brafman
- July 2: Angle of Repose by Wallace Stegner
- August 6: The Wright Brothers by David McCullough
- September 3:The Righteous Mind by Jonathan Haidt
- October 1: Capital Dames: The Civil War and the Women of Washington by Cokie Roberts
- November 5: The Immortalists by Chloe Benjamin
- December 3: Flight of the Sparrow: A Novel of Early America by Amy Belding Brown
- January 7, 2020: Desert Solitaire: A Season in the Wilderness by Edward Abbey
Most books are provided free by the Teton County Library Foundation.
Contact: Maria, 307-733-2164 x3255, email@example.com.
Book Club Kits
- Check-out a bag of books for your book group!
- Each bag contains a minimum of 5 books and discussion questions.
- Kits check out for 6 weeks and may be renewed if you need extra time.
- Search the catalog for "book club kit."
- Kids book club? We've got age-appropriate kits for you!
Contact: Anna, firstname.lastname@example.org