Book Clubs & Book Club Kits
Join us - new members are always welcome!
Monday Book Club
Read a broad range of books, including contemporary fiction and nonfiction. Meets the 4th Monday of the month.
Monday Book Club Schedule 2020:
- January 27: There There by Tommy Orange
- February 24: The Coddling of the American Mind by Greg Lukianoff
- March 23: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- April 27: Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- May 18: Little Fires Everywhere by Celeste Ng
- June 29: Moment of Lift by Melinda Gates
Contact: Leah, 307-733-2164 x3229, email@example.com
Senior Book Club
Share in a love of literature with fellow readers; we meet the 1st Tuesday of the month, 10:30 a.m. at the library with some exceptions.
Senior Book Club Schedule, 2020:
- December 3, 2019: Flight of the Sparrow: A Novel of Early America by Amy Belding Brown
- January 7: Desert Solitaire: A Season in the Wilderness by Edward Abbey
- February 4: Destiny Disrupted by Tamim Ansary
- March 3: Truman by David McCullough
- April 7: The Library Book by Susan Orlean
- May 5: Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez
- June 2: The Underground Railroad by Colson Whitehead
- July 7: The Woman Who Smashed Codes by Jason Fagone
- August 4: Where the Crawdads Sing by Delia Owens
- September 1: Green Fire: Stories of the Wild by Earle Layser
- October 6: Lilac Girls by Martha Hall Kelly
- November 3: Bridges of Madison County by Robert James Waller
Most books are provided free by the Teton County Library Foundation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Book Club Kits
- Check-out a bag of books for your book group!
- Each bag contains a minimum of 5 books and discussion questions.
- Kits check out for 6 weeks and may be renewed if you need extra time.
- Search the catalog for "book club kit."
- Kids book club? We've got age-appropriate kits for you!
Contact: Anna, email@example.com